iPod, MP3 and Cell Phone Theft Prevention Tips
your iPod, MP3 player or cell phone with the School Resource Officer.
2. Keep it with you at all times, preferably in an inner pocket of your purse or backpack.
3. If you are involved in extra curricular activities or have to
leave the classroom, have a friend or staff member hold on to
your Ipod for you.
4. Store your device in a bulky case (make up bag or plastic
container). It will be harder for a potential thief to steal
without someone noticing.
5. Take advantage of the iPod engraving service offered through
Apple or engrave the device yourself. It will make it harder for
potential thieves to resell your personalized eletronic device.
6. If you store your electronic device in a locker…LOCK IT! If
you secure it in your car, make sure it is not in a visible place.
7. If you see a suspicious person(s) hanging around a locker
room or students' belongings, report the person to staff.
In the event that your iPod, MP3 player or cell phone is missing or stolen, report it
IMMEDIATELY to a Police Officer or school staff member.