DOVER SCHOOL DISTRICT ONLINE REGISTRATION
Welcome to Dover School District!
The Dover School District will be working throughout the 2022-2023 school year to bring more of these paper forms into the online registration system.
The system is a secure and green process, which allows the district to quickly obtain up to date information on your child. The online system will be used for all new and returning student registrations for student demographic and emergency information and allow you to update that information prior to the start of the new school year.
- A legible copy of the child's birth certificate
- Proof of Residency (for example: cable/internet bill, lease agreement, mortgage statement, documentation of home ownership)
- Current Health and Immunization records
- Parenting Plan or Court Custody Agreement documents (if applicable)
1. For new families to the Dover School District click on the online registration button below to launch the online registration system.
Please note: the online registration system is not supported to work with smartphones at this time. Please use a computer-based browser and note the application works best using Google Chrome.
Families with a child currently attending any Dover school can add a new child to their existing registration account by logging into the Infinite Campus Parent Portal or clicking on the Infinite Campus Parent Portal button at top right.
2. Parents will be prompted at various steps in the online registration process to upload several documents that will be attached to the child’s registration. These documents can be scanned or photographed with a smartphone camera as long as they are legible. Registration progress can be saved and returned to at a later time if needed. Please make note of the registration/application number the system assigns you for re-entry.
3. Documents parents will be asked to upload into the online registration system include:
Provide legible copy of child's birth certificate
Proof of Residency (cable/internet, lease agreement, or mortgage statement, documentation of home ownership)
Current Health and Immunization records
Parenting Plan or Court Custody Agreement (if applicable)
Most medical documents, especially those that require a health provider to complete, can be printed in the online registration system and sent to the school nurse later over the summer.
Hard copies of certain documents may be requested by the school for verification.
If parents need time to locate and upload all the necessary documentation, please complete and submit the registration “as is”. The District requests any remaining documentation that you were unable to upload during registration be provided within 5 business days.
For any other registration questions or if you are unable to complete the registration online, please contact the school directly.
- Dover High School – Laurie DiGregorio (603) 516-6940, email@example.com
- Dover Middle School – Deb McCann (603) 516-7207, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Garrison Elementary School – Karen Lilakos (603) 516-6752, email@example.com
- Horne Street Elementary School - Peggy Morton (603) 516-6756, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woodman Park Elementary School - Andrea Gaunya (603) 516-6781, email@example.com
- Woodman Park Preschool - Darlene Shanahan (603) 516-6722, firstname.lastname@example.org